- 6,8 lamb chops ,
- 1 cup chopped onion,
- 10 chopped green onions,
- 1 chopped carrot,
- 1 cup chopped celery,
- 1 chopped red bell pepper, (or green)
- 1 cup chopped fresh dill,
- 1 cup fresh chopped parsley,
- 1/2 cup chopped lovage,( some greens associated with parsley and celery)
- 1/2 cup rice,
- 3 tablespoons vegetables bullion,
- 1 cup sour cream;
- 2 eggs;
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (or white vinegar),
- salt to taste;
Remove meat from bones (set aside for stew)
Bring to boil 6,8 lamb chops bones until almost cooked.
Add all the ingredients, minus eggs, sour cream and vinegar.
Add more water to the pot and continue cooking until all meat and vegetables are fully cooked. In a blender beat the egg yolks with lemon juice (or white vinegar) ; add sour cream and 1/2 cup water; blend until smooth; pour over the soup, stirring few times. With a fork beat the egg whites and drop over the soup stirring in the same time. Taste for salt.
You can add more sour cream in the serving bowl.