Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ONE IS NOT ENOUGH - MY FAVORITE ICE CREAM

Yes, yes,yes... this is my favorite ice cream: DRUMSTICK by Nestle! I love it from top to bottom...specially the bottom filled with that creamy chocolate already melting from the warmth of my hand holding the cone and can't wait to get to that part; my mouth is frozen but I don't give up; and...here comes Baby (my best friend and the cheapest alarm sistem female dog) looking at me with this question mark on her face "can I have a tiny piece...pleeeaaasssssssse....."How can I resist this face? So...most of the time Baby ends up eating the bottom of the cone. Next time I will start eating from the bottom; Baby will enjoy any part of the cone, just give it to her!


ENJOY! (the ice cream and my Baby little story)

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Nina,

    Comentar foarte frumos.Ti-a mai zis tie cä Tu ai Autortalent ??

    Cu drag Jacob

    ReplyDelete