Wednesday, January 27, 2010

STRAWBERRY CAKE BON BONS

Photobucket

I mixed up all of the strawberry cake with one can (15.6 oz) of vanilla frosting. Once I made sure it was thoroughly mixed, I used a cookie scoop and made approx 1 inch balls. I placed them on a cookie sheet with wax paper and placed them into the freezer for approx 6 hours until set. Once they were set enough to dip, I melted 1.5 bags of Wilton Candy Melts. I used a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake ball to dip into the chocolate. Once completely covered I placed on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper, drizzled with white chocolate and garnish with maraschino cherries and placed in the refrigerator until it was set.
Inspired by non other then:
Bakerella!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Nina, bomboanele astea cu capsuni arata foarte bine. Le-ai pregatit foarte aratoase. Te felicit pentru reteta, si desigur, pentru blogul minunat. Receibe my best regards from Bergamo, Mirela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! I wish I could have a bite!
    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina stunning! Absolutely delicious.

    kiss and happy night :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mirela, merci mult de vizita si aprecieri. Ceva nu este tocmai in regula ori cu blogul meu ori al tau; cind o sa am putin timp disponibil o sa-ti explic. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mamatkamal, thank you so much, I wish I can give you some... :((((

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merchi,thank you for passing by...
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete