Monday, May 18, 2009

STRAWBERRY JELLO DESSERT

Light, sweet, refreshing, non fattening ... plus another hot day!
We had a delicious cold watermelon and this time I manage to save half of it by not slicing it. I saw this jello idea a long time ago and I knew one day I have to make it, but I've change the rules; I've added some strawberries in it . Turn out to be a great success! This jello is so easy to work with, plus endless ways to serve it. Just be creative!
Enjoy!
Have a nice day!


Strawberry jello stuffed lemon shells!
I just love the contrast, yellow, white and glossy red!



6 comments:

  1. Like jewels! And so much fun! Well done, Nina. But then everything you do is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nina !!!!!! This idea of serving the jelly is brilliant! I like too! kiiisss!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delight for the eyes as well as the palate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is excellent idea, wooow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina, beautiful and delicious! Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you:
    Katy,
    Paoletta,
    Sweet Corner,
    Laura;
    Xo to all!

    ReplyDelete