Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MOTHER AND DAUGHTER TEA TIME



My MOM is coming to visit. Yay!!! Actually I'm going to pick her up, she is not driving. I've made these lovely " finger bite" sandwiches and lemon orange tea, her favorite.


SALMON AND CAPERS (*)with cucumber, GOAT CHEESE AND TOMATOES with onion and GARLIC SAUSAGE with mustard and olives. All on my freshly made GARLIC BREAD.

(*) SALMON AND CAPERS - recipe will be posted ASAP !!!


Me and my MOM are having a great time together this afternoon. I wish my daughter was here to. The three generations ...

5 comments:

  1. So very festive and beautifully presented. What mother and daughter would not enjoy such a lovely repast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter misses her mommy and her fabulous cooking!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, Mum will be very happy, I know I would:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Know Pumpkin! Miss U XOXO

    ReplyDelete